Paying a tribute to the last modern classic 993 air-cooled flat-six engines that were raced competitively, Espresso Veloce's newest addition to their family of mechanical timeless masterpieces is the RS Black Edition.
The RS Black Edition is a more aggressive, more masculine all black version that takes the regular Flat Six to a whole new level. The RS Black Edition is almost like an upgrade of the previous edition. 993 Units will be manufactured to sell globally to Porsche fanatics and coffee addicts globally. Handcrafted from only the finest aerospace-grade material such as surgical stainless steel, aluminum alloy, titanium, and of course carbon fiber, the Espresso Veloce RS Black Edition is the perfect combination of both elegance and muscle, all packed in one luxurious espresso machine.
Here is all the info you may need regarding the specs of the machine:
- 21.5 kg
- Length 380 mm x Width 420 mm x Height 340 mm
- 110, 120V & 220, 240V
- Components manufactured in: Anticorodal 6082 T6 & 7075 alloy – Stainless steel 316 Titanium & 304
- Engine Block: Anodized Satin Black
- Cylinder Heads: Anodized Bright Black
- Cam Covers: Jet-Black high pressure thermoset carbon fibre (2×2 twill), hand laid 45 degree diagonal