Iconic and evocative photographic collection from motorsport images on display at Autosport International
- Motorsport Images showcasing eye-catching prints from LAT Images, Sutton Images, Rainer Schlegelmilch, Ercole Colombo and Giorgio Piola collections at Autosport International
- Display provides a stunning insight into the history of motorsport through the world’s leading motorsport and motoring archive
- Sir Jackie Stewart’s March 701 that raced to victory at the 1970 Spanish Grand Prix to be displayed
- Preview screenings of “An Enduring Legacy” - an insightful photographic documentary on the feature
- Come and see this incredible collection in Hall 1, Stand 1330 at Autosport International from 10-13 January 2019*
- Tickets to the show can be purchased at: autosportinternational.com
Visitors to Autosport International can expect to feast their eyes on some of the world’s newest and most celebrated racing and motor cars – but they will also be treated to a host of eye-catching photographs from the Motorsport Images archive.
A host of images all the way up to present day from five of the world’s renowned and well-respected photography houses LAT Images, Sutton Images, Rainer Schlegelmilch, Ercole Colombo and Giorgio Piola will be on display in Hall 1 at Autosport International.
With an extensive collection that spans back to 1895 and with over 23 million images in the vault capturing some truly iconic motorsport moments and memories, fans will be able to relive the past with some of the best photographers to grace the trackside of circuits around the globe.
The 25 limited edition prints on display will mark the history of motor racing but also provide a real insight into the world's leading motorsport and technical drawing archive, all of which can be purchased.
The Motorsport Images feature will also be hosting preview screenings of “An Enduring Legacy” - a documentary exploring the intricate stories of how photographers have captured the very best shots that have gone on to inspire generations, whilst creating a catalogue the most recognisable names from motorsport’s past.
Also on display is the March 701 car that Sir Jackie Stewart raced to victory at the 1970 Spanish Grand Prix at Jarama.
Kate Woodley, Events Director, said: “We want Autosport International to showcase the very latest motorsport cars and teams, but also to pay homage to the past. With that there is no better way than to celebrate some of the most memorable motorsport moments than through the evocative collection Motorsport Images will display in January.
“Sir Jackie Stewart won 27 races throughout his illustrious career and we are enormously proud to have one of his race winners on display in the feature alongside these 25 prints, do not miss out, make sure you have your tickets to our show.”
Autosport International and Motorsport News is part of Motorsport Network, the largest independent automotive and motorsport-related digital platform, connecting millions of people who love motorsport and cars. The network also creates key industry events including the annual Autosport Awards and the Motorsport Business Leaders’ Forum.
Make sure you head over to www.autosportinternational.com to get your tickets.