AAPEX 2018 provided a clear and full view of the ever-changing global automotive aftermarket, with thousands of new products and innovations from 2,511 exhibiting companies filling the sold out show floor. Industry experts delivered some of the most advanced training ever offered at AAPEX, while current and futuristic technology demos showed opportunities and challenges, reinforcing the need to stay ahead of the curve.
Here's important information for your post-show AAPEX coverage, plus details about AAPEX 2019:
- More than 48,600 targeted AAPEX 2018 buyers crowded the aisles at this year’s event to visit 5,539 booths. A total of 161,938 automotive professionals were in Las Vegas during AAPEX and the SEMA Show. Read the official AAPEX release here,
- The sights and sounds of AAPEX, as well as daily headlines and highlights, are captured on aapextv.com,
- AAPEX 2018 photos can be viewed in AAPEX Images, including photos of AAPEX Grand Opening Keynote Speakers, CNN’s John King and political strategist, Karl Rove,
- The winners of the AAPEX 2018 New Product and New Packaging Showcases were announced during an awards ceremony on Tuesday, Oct. 30, during AAPEX. To see this year’s award-winning products and packaging, read the official AAPEX release here.
- The AAPEX 2018 print advertising campaign, It’s What’s Inside, recently won a prestigious award. Read the official AAPEX release here.
About AAPEX 2019:
- Dates/location: Tuesday, Nov. 5, through Thursday, Nov. 7, Sands Expo, Las Vegas, Nev., USA,
- Housing for AAPEX 2019 is already open. We encourage you to use onPeak, our official housing partner,
- Media registration will open in early April 2019,
- Follow us on social media with the #AAPEX19 hashtag,
Thank you for being such an important part of AAPEX and its success!