We are pleased to announce the launch of our new strategic event, the Black Industrialist Forum.
The aim of the Black Industrialist Forum is to convene a gathering of Black Industrialists to meet and engage with the relevant stakeholders to grow and expand their businesses. Furthermore, it is a platform for the private and publics sectors to source products and services and to support the Economic Transformation Agenda.
KEY ISSUES TO BE DISCUSSED AT THE EVENT WILL INCLUDE:
- Understanding of the Black Industrialist Programme
- Unpacking the Black Industrialist Pillars
- Support from the DFI’s
- Strategic Partners for Technical Support
- Access to Market Technical Support
- Lessons learnt from Black Industrialists
- How to procure and sell to Black Industrialists
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS EVENT, PLEASE CONTACT US NOW!