In light of the ongoing and increased uncertainty surrounding the COVID-19 coronavirus, we wanted to reassure you of the steps we’re taking to ensure we continue to deliver a great service for you and also to reinforce our commitment to you at this difficult time.
Our highest priority is the health and well-being of our employees, their families and our members, so we have decided to take a front foot approach to this global pandemic. We are in constant dialogue with our network of experts and our focus right now is equipping and supporting our teams so that they can work productively and efficiently without being exposed to unnecessary health risks. As a result, we have taken the following decisions:
- Member Association activity – all planned events between now and the end of April are to be re scheduled
- The Members Conference on April 22nd will be re-scheduled
- Any scheduled Regional Network meetings will be re-scheduled
- Any Sector Advisory Groups scheduled between now and the end of April will be re-scheduled
- Accreditation – with immediate effect we have implemented a 6 month extension window for certain groups. We advise anyone who has any questions to get in touch with their EQA or the Centre Admin team
- EPAO – we are working within government guidelines and so if there are candidates at centres that are unaffected, we will commit to carry out the EPAO activity
If you will be directly affected by any of the above actions please rest assured a member of the team will be in touch with you where necessary. The aim with this approach is to give you one less thing to worry about as you navigate the challenges in your own organisation. Please do keep talking to us and please let us know if we can support you in any way as we all work through this period together.
Should you have any questions or want to discuss any aspect of our plans, you can contact us at any time:
The IMI Team
Tel: +44 (0)1992 519 025