AN OPPORTUNITY NOT TO BE MISSED!
We are pleased to announce that NEASA is once again able to provide employers with value added services that not only benefit your business directly, but also contributes to the development of South African youth.
Currently NEASA is participating in various skills development initiatives which have contributed to learners successfully achieving their post matric qualifications. Simultaneously it has benefited our members by reducing labour costs.
NEASA is excited to inform our members that another opportunity exists for qualified TVET (Technical, Vocational Education and Training) students to gain valuable work experience which will increase their ability to obtain employment. These interns are available to our members as resources for a period of 18 month at a minimal cost. The total monthly cost to the member per intern is R 2 450.00 (excluding VAT) which is utilised for administering the interns practical experience during the period of gaining workplace experience during the 18 month period.
- The interns' stipend - which will increase over the 18 month period - and travel allowance are funded by FASSET (Finance and Accounting Services Sector Education and Training Authority)
- There are no additional costs to the host employer
These interns have completed 18 months of theoretical training (N4, N5 and N6) in one of the following fields:
- Financial Management (Accounting, Cost and Management Accounting, Computerised Systems, Taxation)
- Human Resource Management (Personnel Management, Personnel Training, Labour Relations, Public Relations)
- Managerial Assistance (Office Practice, Information Processing, Public Administration, Computer Practice)
- Sales and Marketing (Marketing Management, Sales Management, Marketing Communication, Marketing Research)
Enjoy the following benefits:
- Cost saving – interns are provided to your organisation at a minimal monthly cost
- Increases and enhances the workforce with academically skilled interns
- Support the business compliance in terms of code 300 of the BBBEE scorecard
- Hosting of interns becomes a recruitment opportunity – absorbing the “best of the best”
- Contributing to skills development of the youth by hosting a student and enabling the student to achieve a qualification/diploma
If you are interested in taking up this opportunity to assist students to acquire the necessary practical experience within your company for a period of 18 months, please click below to capture your details:
Adéle Pienaar at NEASA is ready to assist you with any queries.