As we move closer to connected world, we also find ourselves in midst of transition in mobility with questions wherein we need to pick the top brains from industry experts to market research professionals:
- What are sustainable services in connected vehicles?
- What is new mobility concept in connected world?
- Who all will define and lead the connected vehicles market in India?
For an answer to these and for further discussions on topics mentioned below, join us at "Connected Vehicles 2018":
- Connected Cars: Innovation Driven by Data
- In-Vehicle Infotainment for a Hyper-Personalized User Experience
- Sync the Smart Car with the Smart Mobility
- IoT's impact on Automotive and Mobility
- Building Cybersecurity Standards & Best Practice
- Mapping Technologies & Traffic Data for Transportation
- Connected Fleet Telematics
- Enhancing the Customer Relationship through Telematics
- Consumer Electronics for Connected Vehicles
- Sustainable Business Model
We are open to include other topics which our industry stake holders would like to discuss on this platform.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Stakeholders from across the connected & autonomous car development value chain.
- Automotive OEMs
- Mobility Service Providers
- Tier 1 Suppliers
- Tier 2 & 3 Suppliers
- Chip Manufacturers
- System Integrators
- Software Providers
- Content Providers
- Application Developers
- Big Data Analytics
- Wireless carriers
- Cloud Service Providers
- Component Manufacturers
- Policy Makers
- Car Sharing Companies
- Taxi Aggregators
- PSU / STC
- Financial Services